Thread: Storm IQ Tour Nano Bowling Ball

Default Storm IQ Tour Nano Bowling Ball

Available 12/16/14, the IQ Tour Nano is the newest addition to Storm's Master Line. The IQ Tour Nano features proven technology that has never been paired before. The Symmetric C3 Centripetal Control Core which was featured in the IQ Tour Pearl and is a variation of the core used in the Marvel Pearl is the driving force behind this ball. The NRG Solid Reactive Nano coverstock are the snow tires that dig through the oil and provide traction on those tough, heavy/longer oil patterns.

Sometimes two pieces of older technology can be brought together to create a completely new ball reaction. The Storm IQ Tour Nano will give bowlers maximum hook on heavy oil, while still having control and energy retention in order to carry the corners. This ball is a winner.

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...tour-nano.html

If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Apple cider fragrance!!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default ICEMAN is EXCITED!!

The combination of IQ and Nanno!! My first 300 last year was with the IQ pearl, my second was with a redrilled Virtual Gravity Nanno!
    Could this be the best combination of both those balls that takes me to my first 800,, that 780 was not good enough, I NEED AN 800!
    Can't wait to hear more Road Tests from real people! Iceman's life WILL not be complete until his FIRST 800!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Bowlingboard.com IF

If you would like ICEMAN to give this ball a road test, please send one my way!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

This ball looks very promising. I miss my Marvel Pearl.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

I like my iq solid & iq pearl and would like to try this one as well. SHIP IT TO ME QUICKLY.

Chats: 4

I seem to have better luck and get better pin action with solids
    than what I do with pearls or hybrids so this ball might find its
    way into my bag.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 304

I am kind of interested in looking into the storm equipment. Might ask more about it. ball looks cool
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 204

Ooooo....a symmetric core in a solid coverstock. That is a harder combination to find. Crossing fingers for a giveaway on this one...because that is the only arsenal hole I have in Arsenal III...a symmetric/solid. I think the Rumble and The Dude are both symmetric solids...but with the success of the IQ line, I think this would do NICELY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Ooooo....a symmetric core in a solid coverstock. That is a harder combination to find. Crossing fingers for a giveaway on this one...because that is the only arsenal hole I have in Arsenal III...a symmetric/solid. I think the Rumble and The Dude are both symmetric solids...but with the success of the IQ line, I think this would do NICELY!
    After talking to Aslan about this ball, he decided that it would be even NICER, to give it to a proven warrior!!! ICEMAN!! The winner of the Ice vs Lion rumble in Vegas!!

I would humbly accept this ball when it goes up for: (Give-a-way-ball-of-the-week). I would not give it to a friend, my wife, uncle Todd, or the St Judes charity. I HAVE MY EYES ON THIS explosive combination of technologies! It looks like it just might be the best thing to come out in centuries!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!