Thread: Radical Guru Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Radical Guru Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

You'll look like a genius for rolling the Radical Guru bowling ball!

The Guru is a game changer for Radical Bowling. The brand new, asymmetric Scoop core design offers the highest performance ever from the Radical line. Surround that with the all-black, solid reactive coverstock with additives and you've got the most traction and greatest hook Radical has ever produced. This combination provides maximum hook in heavy oil but also great continuation and angle into the pins. Wow, That's Radical!

Here is what Radical Bowling has to say about the Guru:

The combination of the new core and cover results in the most hook of any Radical ball to date. Hook is great, but the best part of the Guru aside from the name is the overall continuation and the power it has going through the pins. More traction, more angle, more Strikes.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 304

They do say black is beautiful. Probably won't get it though. Looks good though
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball