Thread: Critical Care Kitty needs your help.

Chats: 0

Default Critical Care Kitty needs your help.

I know this is a bowling forum but I'm in a time of need, so I'm reaching out to everyone.

Our 5 year old cat, Junior, who we have had since birth, is currently being treated for a life threatening condition know as Diabetic Ketoacidosis.*

He has been receiving 24hr care since Saturday, October 25th. He is currently in the ICU at Blue Pearl Special Medicine and Critical Care Animal Hospital. His current care costs are at $5000. We have emptied our bank account and maxed out our credit card. All donations will go directly towards Junior's medical expenses. Any donation will be greatly appreciated. You can donate by clicking on the link http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expense...ur-help/255280

I understand things are tough for everyone these days. So, if you can't afford to donate, please share my story on social media. Thank you.
    Avg: 215
    HG: 300
    HS: 822
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I am sorry to hear about your cat I hope everything works out. I know how it is to empty a bank account in the name of a pet. Best wishes for you and your cat.
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.