Thread: Anybody with the KR Strikeforce 4 ball Royal Flush roller?

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Question Anybody with the KR Strikeforce 4 ball Royal Flush roller?

I've narrowed down my search to the KR strikeforce Royal Flush and Storm Rolling Thunder, unfortunately I have no way to physically access the Strikeforce bag since my proshop doesn't stock anything above 2 ball rollers and nobody in my league has one.

On the other hand, a guy in my league has the Storm bag and it is very nice looking, and I know many have recommended their Rolling Thunder line.

The Storm bag currently is $30 more than the Strikeforce bag. I certainly don't mind paying the extra $30 for better quality, but at the same time I don't want to pay an extra $30 just because its made by Storm. The guy in my league who has it told me he bought it because he "only buys Storm products" and while that's fine and dandy, I personally couldn't care less who's name is on the bag.

(I wish there was some kind of bowling gear warehouse I could go visit and actually see the products before I buy them, although I guess something like that would be too costly to run)

Chats: 32

Pay the $30. I don't own the four ball but I own 2 of KR three ball bags. Which for the price I paid for them have been ok but neither of them are near the quality of the Storm Thunder line bags some of my friends have.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer

Ok thanks, I have never seen one of the KR bags in person so I wasn't sure what their higher end rollers were like.

Chats: 1

I don't know what one my wife has its a KR 4ball and it's great! The reviews on it are better then all the storm bags. Plus I had a Two ball bag from KR that got a small rip in it and all I did was take a pic of the rip with my invoice and they sent me a new bag out that day. You can't beat that kinda customer service. Look at that as well before you buy.

Also if this helps the one my wife got you can buy a kit for to turn it into a 6 ball roller cheap and easy upgrade for the KR bag she has.

Ringer

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Also if this helps the one my wife got you can buy a kit for to turn it into a 6 ball roller cheap and easy upgrade for the KR bag she has.
    Yeah I saw that somewhere, it does make it an intriguing offer. Also, the KR bag has a 7 year warranty vs the 5 year for the Storm bag.

You mind asking your wife when you have a chance which bag it is?

They only offer the two hers is almost all black and has a little gray / White to it and has tons of storage.