Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Greater KC USBC seniors Tournament and ICEMAN

Chats: 0

Good bowling Iceman. Please do not over think your every move. Don't be that guy. You will do fine!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Best of luck, Iceman!

Sad to say, my best USBC tournament finish was in the first one I entered. Short format Tourneys involve a lot of luck. Quite often newer bowlers will get hot for a game or two and take advantage of the handicap format and cash, while more experienced bowlers who merely hit their averages for three games get shut out.
    my best average from last year was 200.. so I doubt I will get squat!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT,,, The WHITE pattern, and no handicap!! Is there no justice in this world!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

1. just resurfaced the Hyper-Cell 360, then 2000, then cleaned it with simplegreen/alcohol

2. Put both of my Deadly-Aims in the bag they have a different movement so both need to make this trip

3. Put my highly polished Storm Byte in the bag.

4. Put my motiv Tribal in the bag symmetrical ball polished

5. put my Iq pearl butterscotch in the bag, ( the one that gave me my first 300 last year.

6. what was the 6th ball,,, shoot,,,, I can't rembember,,,, thinking..... need to go look,,,,

O that's right two Deadly-Aims,,, total 6 weapons!

I have this gut feeling the solid Hyper-Cell will be my go to ball for this mistake Iceman is making!!! I might as well have burned the 60 bucks!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Cranker

Well, at least you'll have options!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    1. just resurfaced the Hyper-Cell 360, then 2000, then cleaned it with simplegreen/alcohol

2. Put both of my Deadly-Aims in the bag they have a different movement so both need to make this trip

3. Put my highly polished Storm Byte in the bag.

4. Put my motiv Tribal in the bag symmetrical ball polished

5. put my Iq pearl butterscotch in the bag, ( the one that gave me my first 300 last year.

6. what was the 6th ball,,, shoot,,,, I can't rembember,,,, thinking..... need to go look,,,,

O that's right two Deadly-Aims,,, total 6 weapons!

I have this gut feeling the solid Hyper-Cell will be my go to ball for this mistake Iceman is making!!! I might as well have burned the 60 bucks!!
    Calm down, you've got this covered! Forget the word "tournament" and just bowl. Pretend it's me Aslan, Mike White, and Mudpuppy you're facing and just do your best. The USBC White pattern is there for everyone. It's not about scoring, it's about winning. The only "mistake" that I see you making is even acknowledging your "gut feeling" about the Hyper Cell. My gut feeling says that any preconception about what ball is going to work is only going to hamper your efforts to find the ball that does work. Good luck! Do us proud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    Good bowling Iceman. Please do not over think your every move. Don't be that guy. You will do fine!
    DAMN,,, I sound like Aslan!!!! OVER THINKING THIS tournament!! Dear Jesus, don't do this to ICEMAN!!! I don't need it!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    DAMN,,, I sound like Aslan!
    I laughed out loud... Great thread

So... how did it go?

Cranker

He's still there, triple playoff round

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    So... how did it go?
    ECHO!!

ICEMAN, how did it go??
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast