Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Greater KC USBC seniors Tournament and ICEMAN

Chats: 204

Must not have went well since Iceman is now in witness protection or something.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Ok,,, remember it was that FRICKEN WHITE Pattern, not the standard RED that we all KNOW AND LOVE! I am going to give you the 3 scroes for the Seniors over 65, ONE at a time!!! My FIRST SCORE on the singles was

my second and third will be posted in order, tomorrow my second game!! Mike Pence, the man of suspense!!! Make your guesses, see who is closest!!!
    PUZZLED?

Which way did Iceman go from his starting 223, UP, or down!!??

Make your guess,,,,,, , ,,, the man/woman closest will be the winner! Prize to be determined by ICEMAN!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-03-2014 at 07:13 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

178-196

Chats: 256

I'll guess 165-178.

I think the oil pattern got to your head and you were over thinking it.

Otherwise, if it was better, you would have already posted your good scores.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Blog Entries

Default I need more guesses!

No one hit it yet, more guesses,,, winner gets a prize from ICE! Must be on the button!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Amateurs.

I've seen this clown bowl.

163-126

BAMM! Send prize ASAP!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Amateurs.

I've seen this clown bowl.

163-126

BAMM! Send prize ASAP!

YES you have seen the clown bowl a 210 average (including the warm up game do the math chart guy), in Vegas!!

O,,, If Iceman is a CLOWN, and he beat you by over one hundred pins,,, What are YOU!! What is less then a clown,,, hummmm

I a s s your forgiveness!!! LOL
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-04-2014 at 01:22 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Ice's second game on the White pattern

OK second game of the singles Senior Score was

Sad, I had in the six and seventh frame a double, and threw a gutter ball to nullify that particular double!! GRRRRRRR!!! Actually that second game was not going well at all on the white pattern until the 8th frame, then: XXXXX!! five strikes at the very end to SAVE MY score from utter disaster!!

what do you think happened in the final game, after the 5 strikes from the 8th through the 10th??

Guess for a free gift from Iceman,,, you must be on the button!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    what do you think happened in the final game, after the 5 strikes from the 8th through the 10th??

Guess for a free gift from Iceman,,, you must be on the button!!
    126!

Your 66-year old body finally fell apart, you got "gassy", you got distracted by a riveting episode of "Murder She Wrote", and mentally forgot where you were for about 7 minutes. By the time you regained your senses…you had a few opens…struggled to recover.

Gift please!! And not your "imaginary "gift"…real gift for being the WINNER!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

Default Get real!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    126!

Your 66-year old body finally fell apart, you got "gassy", you got distracted by a riveting episode of "Murder She Wrote", and mentally forgot where you were for about 7 minutes. By the time you regained your senses…you had a few opens…struggled to recover.

Gift please!! And not your "imaginary "gift"…real gift for being the WINNER!
    126,,,,, No,,, were not talking about YOUR average here! There is a time and place for that! What was ICEMANS final score for a Real treat!

I know this has been shown before, but what most bowlingboard.com members don't know is this! Gif taken of Aslan and the loft problem he had before having his first lesson with Rob!!

Keep working on that game bud!! Loft can be a good thing, if you fly planes!!

I look forward to your TRIP to Plattsburg next June 13th,,,, 8 months to get your sh#$! together,,, can you in your prime, beat the ICE!

126,,,, Haaaa,,,, Haaaaaa,,, ha,,!! WRONG!

126 is the number of times you say to yourself before you go to bed,,,, PLEASE MAKE ME JUST LIKE ICEMAN, in every way lord Amen!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-04-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast