Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Greater KC USBC seniors Tournament and ICEMAN

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Better hope that PDW doesn't hear of the way you disparage his home state.
    I'm not afraid of him. Everyone else is for some reason. I already said...when I get to the PBA50...he'll already be gone...but he better not pull that 'poo' with me. My response will be, "Oh shut up! Sit down, and be quiet. And take those damn sunglasses off! We're INSIDE a building...not riding a Harley up Pacific Coast Highway. You look like an idiot." Then after every shot I'll do his double crotch chop just to annoy him.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default OOO, what an Afternoon on the seniors LEAGUE

I will be posting the pictures of the scores as proof!! Wow,,,, Just need to get them out of my phone!

Bowled one warm up game with that ball I won on this site, the Brundswick Beatdown! 268,,, haven't had it out in a while, 16lb drilled with the
    Tri Grip. (( problem with the ball is that when they pluged it, my Vise System thumb insert moves up and down maybe 1/16 or so. Driller said it was moving sideways, and that tape inside the plastic ring would fix it. It did see of for a while but then started given that feeling of up and down.

Anyway then moved to new lanes at the NKC AMF, and using the ball on those lanes was not working, so pulled out in the First game 10 frame the
    Deadly Aim that Rob hated, and it game me a nice crushing 3 strikes to rescue that game,

171,,, (sucked, beatdown just wasn't working right, and that thumb issue a problem, might just have to have it plugged again???

OK,,, 268 warm up game on different lanes then we bowled league on, 171, 280, and 243, for a 694! add the warm up game 962!

That deadly aim that you gave me has a sweet movement toward the pocket that mine doesn't have. Don't get me wrong, mine has given me some great games and series, but yours special!! LOL Thanks bud for the ball... I tried the Hyper Cell, the one that game me that 741 a few weeks ago, but no luck....

Lets see 962, divided by 4 is 240.5..... ICEMAN,,,, is just starting to get his shirt together,,, and it only took ONE lesson form ROB!!!

almost another 300... grrrrr
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-10-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Strong drill, hmmm.... Nice bowling!

Blog Entries

warm up game on a different lane, just before league started..

ICE IS GETTING HOT!! NOT GOOD!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Nice shootin michael!

Chats: 204

Hmmm….Ice heating up….Aslan heating up…uh oh. We could be on course for the Perfect Storm.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

Default The Perfect Whoppen!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Hmmm….Ice heating up….Aslan heating up…uh oh. We could be on course for the Perfect Storm.
    That perfect storm WILL be In Plattsburg Missouri June the 13th! This will not be about YOU against ME! It will be ICEMAN against the whole fricken West Coast!!! Bring it on!!! Me and my Farm boys are READY!!! Going to be some serious whoppen going to take place on the wood!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-11-2014 at 01:28 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default ONE by ONE

The girly west coast surfer boys and even Big Bad Rob are backing out!!! I guess leaving their COMFORT ZONES is just TOO MUCH for them!
    Sad,,, that they will never know the feeling of bowling on a pair of wood mopped lanes!!

Yes mopped oil, using out houses, and rough tuff Faming types, is just TOO MUCH!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-05-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    The girly west coast surfer boys and even Big Bad Rob are backing out!!! I guess leaving their COMFORT ZONES is just TOO MUCH for them!
    Sad,,, that they will never know the feeling of bowling on a pair of wood mopped lanes!!

Yes mopped oil, using out houses, and rough tuff Faming types, is just TOO MUCH!!!
    Some of us already have experience bowling on "mopped" wood lanes.

Bug sprayed, then mopped.

Some of us have even shot 300 games on wood.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112