Roto Grip Sinister

Layout: 55 x 4 3/4 x 35
Box Finish

Bowler Info:
325 Rev Rate
Speed: 16 - 17 MPH

The Sinister immediately made an impression on me when the first 2 games out of the box, in league, were 300 and 279 with this ball. What amazed me was the overall strength of this ball combined with the continuation and entry angle that it maintains through the pins. This is not the old-school heavy oil ball; this ball was designed to be used across a variety of conditions, but with a little bit of surface, it can handle the heaviest of heavy oil. Out of box, however, it is perfect for medium to heavier house shots, where you can give away the pocket but still expect a strong but controllable back end reaction. There is a noticeable roll that you will see with the core of this ball that is unique and exemplary, as the energy it maintains down lane is different than any ball I have seen in quite some time.

When compared to a Roto Grip Outcry, the Sinister is approximately 5 to 6 boards stronger. Because of the dull box finish of the Outcry, they 2 balls are good compliments to each other, as you can easily adjust a couple boards to the right and change to the Outcry after the Sinister begins to hook too much, and maintain a similar ball reaction.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-le...ature=youtu.be

Mike LeViner
Bowlers Mart