Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Iceman is a god

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFH0Sds1KS0

Being a Bowling GOD is not all it's cracked out to be! I was a mere Super Hero, Iceman, but now being a god I feel humility and compassion for all the prayers I hear each and every day for that Perfect game, 800 series, and then the real dreamers, that 900 series. I know Aslan is close to becoming a God himself, but we had a vote the other day, and decided to not allow him into Bowlula, without getting that first 300, 700, and finally 800.

We have created a place called ( Limbo-Bowl ), where he can reign until he does complete the above!

Study the form of ICEGOD in the above youtube, and emulate the perfection of ICEGOD!

Remember, just because you will be a god in the near future, do to the huge number of (Way Too Wordy Comments), that many of us get eye ulcers just trying to read, you must fulfill the requirements listed above to enter Bowlula!!

Yes Bowlula, is a dimension, where Bowling rules, and a bowling lane on every street corner, somewhat like drug stores on earth!

Do what needs to be done, Aslan Limbo-Bowl only has a hand full of lanes, and rumor has it they are wood, in need of desperate repair!!

I hear your prayers Aslan,, Sorry can't help you with the chick thing, but bowling might even be harder! Fast for 40 days and 40 nights, then get back with me!

Icegod

Pray to me my brother!!! Not that it will matter........
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 01-07-2015 at 02:07 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    You had to go back almost 3 years to find video of you throwing a strike?

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    You had to go back almost 3 years to find video of you throwing a strike?
    LOL.

So ICEMAN, are you in Limbo-Bowl until you complete the required 800 series?
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFH0Sds1KS0

Being a Bowling GOD is not all it's cracked out to be! I was a mere Super Hero, Iceman, but now being a god I feel humility and compassion for all the prayers I hear each and every day for that Perfect game, 800 series, and then the real dreamers, that 900 series. I know Aslan is close to becoming a God himself, but we had a vote the other day, and decided to not allow him into Bowlula, without getting that first 300, 700, and finally 800.

We have created a place called ( Limbo-Bowl ), where he can reign until he does complete the above!

Study the form of ICEGOD in the above youtube, and emulate the perfection of ICEGOD!

Remember, just because you will be a god in the near future, do to the huge number of (Way Too Wordy Comments), that many of us get eye ulcers just trying to read, you must fulfill the requirements listed above to enter Bowlula!!

Yes Bowlula, is a dimension, where Bowling rules, and a bowling lane on every street corner, somewhat like drug stores on earth!

Do what needs to be done, Aslan Limbo-Bowl only has a hand full of lanes, and rumor has it they are wood, in need of desperate repair!!

I hear your prayers Aslan,, Sorry can't help you with the chick thing, but bowling might even be harder! Fast for 40 days and 40 nights, then get back with me!

Icegod

Pray to me my brother!!! Not that it will matter........
    Wait, I thought Bowlula was your alien pal Jason's planet of origin or his (not so) secret alien name???
    John

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Wait, I thought Bowlula was your alien pal Jason's planet of origin or his (not so) secret alien name???

Yes, but I am not at liberty to even talk about The Dude! Jason is a son of two gods, on Bowlula both male! He looks a lot like his father!

Many people name their sons and daughters after
    their planet, even on earth!

Just a few months ago, before becoming a god, I bowled a few with a guy named Earth! I believe his last name was Quake! Wow what a Rumble that was!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

Iceman's returning to his normal self. Welcome Back!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 0

Yes, but I am not at liberty to even talk about The Dude! Jason is a son of two gods, on Bowlula both male! He looks a lot like his father!

Many people name their sons and daughters after
    their planet, even on earth!

Just a few months ago, before becoming a god, I bowled a few with a guy named Earth! I believe his last name was Quake! Wow what a Rumble that was!
    There was an NBA player back in the '80s named "Worlde." Middle initial "B." Last name "Free."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456