Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Iceman is a god

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    ICMAN is a BOWLILNG GOD NOW!! If all of you are truly interested I can pay a little extra for all the work involved, but we can have The OIL mopped like in the old days, when Mike White ruled the lanes!!

But WHY is it,,,, that me,,,, ICEGOD,,, thinks he will STILL find something to complain about!

It's in his nature.......
    Actually in the 80's, they used a Century 100 machine.

More technical than the mop (less labor costs) but far less technical than even the Phoenix DBA machine.

Banned
    Chats: 68

HOW DO YOU, a mere mortal know that??? LOL ,,LOL,,, Only a God knows these things!! I have visions now Mike!!!
    Its amazing,,, they started coming to me late yesterday for some godly reason!!
    Yes, how indeed do I know that. Yet somehow I do. Only time will tell.

Notice even with your "visions" you don't dispute that what I said will happen.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    How exactly did the doubles format put you and Mud at a disadvantage?

Remember, I had Aslan.

Yes he looked better than normal because he wasn't shooting at the types of spares he normally leaves.
    And lucky you did since right about the time I got paired with Mighty MikeWhite-a-Nator he started rolling the ball like a wet noodle. It was like Popeye when the spinach wore off.

Now…Ice/Mud DID have a distinct advantage. Lefty/Righty!!! Uh oh…Ice missed leaves a 10-pin….no problem, Mudpuppy picks it up. Oh no, Mud leaves a 7-pin…no prob…Ice picks it up. They lost DESPITE that advantage!!

I think the key was Rob beating Mudpuppy in the finals. Mudpuppy was visually rattled and destroyed after bowling so well and then pooping the bed in the finals. Then he had to do scotch doubles which I think took him out of his rhythm.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

NOW that ICEMAN/Michael is a God,,,, ,, What else is there to shot for?

Sure I have these incredible powers now, but some how I feel a DEEP Void, I didn't have before becoming a GOD!
    Is this it,,, infallible, able to hear all your prayers, wants, needs, and hopes!

I should be happy, but, something is missing,,, Who do you go to for help when your a GOD!!?? Surly not Aslan, or Mikey???? They are mere mortals
    Am I happy with my new level that only ONE other has achieved, and he was a false God!!

YES,,, I just want bowlingboards.com to know, I will use my new powers in ways that makes the bowling World a Much Better Place,
    then it was when Mike White ruled during The Dark Times!!

I will be listening to All your prayers, and granting, 50 percent of them!

Those of you that don't get what you wish for, its only because, I don't care, or maybe I don't like you,, and what you want, verses your prayers to me didn't balance out in your favor!!

I will be a merciful loving Bowling God.... In Parting, I say to all of you simply this: "Bowling Rules!", even here in the land of the Gods!!

, but you have to take care of that 10 pin to enter the pearly GATES!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-19-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Wouldn't you prefer 12 consecutive strikes in 1 game?
    That too, I was lost in prayer.

Iceman punish this sinner. He is not worthy of bowling on the mop laid pristine wood lanes.

And my vote is - OLD SCHOOL MOP OIL! I would love to bowl on those conditions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    That too, I was lost in prayer.

Iceman punish this sinner. He is not worthy of bowling on the mop laid pristine wood lanes.

And my vote is - OLD SCHOOL MOP OIL! I would love to bowl on those conditions.
    NOW THAT I AM a GOD,,, your wish will be granted!! I like the idea also!! I get so FRICKEN tired of
    Mikey, talking about THE OLD DAYS, and the OIL!!

OK,,, we got the wood lanes, we have the expert mop oil technician!!!

SHOW US WHAT YOU USE TO DO Mikey!!!!

We will discuss what we want on the other two pairs, of lanes...

But MOP Oil will be lane 1 and 2!!! Chris is as good as they come in regards to application,,, did it for many years!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

OK,,, we got the wood lanes, we have the expert mop oil technician!!!

Chris is as good as they come in regards to application,,, did it for many years!!!
    Iceman believes strongly in the premise that people are good at things if they simply "did them for a long time". Kinda explains Iceman's haircut. His barber is top notch because he's been a barber for a long time. Probably since the beginning of time, before scissors were even invented.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Iceman believes strongly in the premise that people are good at things if they simply "did them for a long time". Kinda explains Iceman's haircut. His barber is top notch because he's been a barber for a long time. Probably since the beginning of time, before scissors were even invented.
    My hair is much fricken shorter then Jesus's hair! He doesn't have a problem with ICEGOD'S hair,,, why should a mere mortal???? GROW UP, man who fears spiders!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    My hair is much fricken shorter then Jesus's hair! He doesn't have a problem with ICEGOD'S hair,,, why should a mere mortal???? GROW UP, man who fears spiders!!

I ask Jesus if he was going to come to the Real Men Bowl on Wood in Small Towns,,, this was his expression! His exact words were " YOU BET YA"!

What I don't get is,,,,,,,,,,he is much older then ICEGOD,,, why is his hair not showing any GRAY??? All the God's dig long hair,,, get over it MORTAL!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-20-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast