Thread: Pyramid Blood Moon Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Pyramid Blood Moon Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Blood Moon. Performance Revelation.
    Pyramid Bowling is proud to introduce our third High Performance bowling ball. The Blood Moon adds an exciting new look to the Pyramid High Performance category [8] with a new Crimson Blood coverstock that not only appears deadly going down the lane, but also wreaks havoc on the pin deck. The combination of the KMē Symmetric core and the 2000 grit polished R612 Reactive coverstock provides for a long and smooth arc with amazing hitting power. Clean through the heads and mid-lane, energy is stored for a menacing, yet controllable back-end reaction on medium and heavy oil conditions. The Blood Moon brings high scores, lethal accuracy, and will have your competition pleading for mercy.
    Pyramid technology is the culmination of years of core and coverstock analysis, research, and observation. With ever changing variables within the sport of bowling, (e.g., lane conditions, ball speed, rev rate) this technology allows any bowler, from stroker to two-handed, to achieve peak performance on medium oil conditions.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 221

That core looks a lot like the core in the 900 Global Lunatic and Jewel. I loved my Lunatic so I think I will pick one of these up

Bowler
    Chats: 0

I picked up a Blood Moon last month as I wanted to experiment with a 14lb ball and my shop had a fully plugged one for sale cheap. Research showed this would be a great benchmark, and boy was I right. This ball is smooooth at 3000 abralon. It is a very predictable ball with exceptional carry. Not the biggest hooking ball out there but if you want a ball that will not jump like crazy off the friction but make a controllable move then this is a winner. I suspect this would be a good 1-2 punch with the Blueprint.

I hope to post a more detailed review later, but I have a month with this ball on the fresh to dry THS and found I could use it successfully on all conditions. Haven't tried it on a sport shot yet.

I also think it happens to be a very nice looking ball. Love the dark maroon color especially once it picked up a little lane shine (this pic was right after I resurfaced it).

Last edited by dougb; 06-28-2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Inserted images