Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 3 ¼ x 6 ½ x 2 ½

Storm Crux for me is one of the most angular asymmetrical storm ball I have ever thrown. The pin is left of the ring finger and PSA (Preferred Spin Axis) is under the thumb with a low weight hole. With the popular ERG cover from the lucid and turned into a solid for the Crux it is for sure a ball for the sport pattern bowler! Crux gives you length yet for a solid cover it has a strong back end motion that I have not seen before of its kind for a solid.

One of my favorite surfaces on any ball is 3000 abralon so for me the out of the box surface was perfect to match with my game. Currently I am bowling in a sport league where we switch oil patterns every 4 weeks or so to get more time on many different patterns and the Crux I have not found a pattern yet that it will not work on weather it is on the fresh or game 2. So far the patterns have been 39 feet or longer and is one of the go to balls I use on oil. When the other balls don't come back strong enough I can use the Crux that will give me more down lane motions when the oil pattern is so demanding. So far my favorite pattern for this ball is kegel middle of the road with the many different lines you can play on this pattern I can pretty mcuh stay with the Crux all 3 games and just make my feet and eye adjustments when needed. For someone who uses the Crux and notices the ball is too strong you can always polish the cover and the Crux will give you the same down lane reaction on back end but with more control due to getting down lane better if the heads are a little burnt. If you Love the ERG cover technology this is for sure a ball you wanna have in your arsenal for heavy oil.

If you have any questions about the Crux email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com. I have a video of the Crux on youtube!

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Pro Shop Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com