Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 3 1/8 x 4 7/8 x 1 ˝

The Outcry is a hybrid of the underrated rumble and uproar that has got its popularity from Jason Belmonte using it in the PBA World Series. The pin is up and to the left of ring finger with the cg directly under the pin with a hole. The Outcry gives me a smooth overall reaction on medium oil. When the back ends start to get dry I get a stronger almost angular motion but with a little move to the right I can keep the back end smooth and still get to the pocket with the surface being sanding at 3000. The Outcry is a great ball for when your asylum or hysteria starts to hook too much and the outcry you can stand in the same spot and have smooth back end without it jumping off the spot.

I drilled an Outcry for a customer and polished the cover and still keeps the same shape as if it was dulled but with a little more length for the slower speed bowlers which this customer was or even high rev rate bowlers. The best condition I have used it on is only on a house shot at this point and can use it all 3 games if needed by playing up the boards around the 8 board and once that shot goes away I can move about 5 or so boards and bounce off the dry with a control back end motion. For the HP 2 line fans that have the uproar and rumble you can now have the hybrid you have been waiting for.

If you have any questions about the Outcry email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com. I have a video of the Outcry on youtube!

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Pro Shop Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com