Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 3 ¼ x 5 5/8 x 2 3/8

The Hysteria is by far one of my all time favorite symmetrical solid balls of all time and favorite solid from the Roto Grip line up. The Hysteria has the same RG and DIFF specs as another favorite the nomad dagger but in a solid cover and a new weight block design that gives this ball a strong back end for a solid cover. The pin is left of the ring ringer and cg straight down from the pin as if it was a “stacked” drilling (which pretty much is) with a low weight hole. With the covers surface at 1500 polished I get a great mid lane read getting through the fronts and strong back end. Some solids polished I don't get a good read but with this particular solid I get a great overall reaction that is predictable and strong. The Hysteria is a great compliment to the sinister another great ball from Roto Grip when the sinister starts to burn up and leave weak corners or come in soft to the pocket the Hysteria will save that energy and give it all to the pocket like a truck. So far the best pattern for me has been house shots or patterns like middle of the road. For a solid cover stock this is truly a great piece for the bag and for any nomad dagger fan this is gonna help the sadness go away if your nomad dagger has run its course and time to replace.

If you have any questions about the Hysteria email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com. I have a video of the Hysteria on youtube!

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Pro Shop Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com