Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pyramid Blood Moon

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Stock prices in Bowlingball.com just plummeted.
    Wonder why?

I just receieved my ordered, it looks nice, can't wait to drill and try it.

Should have mine Thursday...

Received my Blood Moon today. Turns out it's a burgundy-purple with crimson lettering. Not as purple as shown on the bowling ball.com video still of it, but more purple-y than it appears in the photograph for the listing. It is a rather pretty ball -- unique in its solid color and distinctive. It's round; it appears it will accommodate 3 holes + balance hole (if needed), it's hard, and it's heavy. It's a bowling ball, folks! Will have to get it drilled up to see what it does.

Stopped in the shop, this Blood Moon is going for 119$ plus tax. That includes drilling. Please give your reviews in this thread. I am considering it for myself.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 64

Update on my Blood Moon, shot 756 last nine with a 299 game. Pulled the last ball and left a 4 pin, ugh. Three other guys in my league ordered the ball and so far all of us are extremely pleased with the balls performance.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Update on my Blood Moon, shot 756 last nine with a 299 game. Pulled the last ball and left a 4 pin, ugh. Three other guys in my league ordered the ball and so far all of us are extremely pleased with the balls performance.
    what are your specs, how was it drilled, and what pattern/volume did you bowl on?
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    Received my Blood Moon today. Turns out it's a burgundy-purple with crimson lettering. Not as purple as shown on the bowling ball.com video still of it, but more purple-y than it appears in the photograph for the listing. It is a rather pretty ball -- unique in its solid color and distinctive. It's round; it appears it will accommodate 3 holes + balance hole (if needed), it's hard, and it's heavy. It's a bowling ball, folks! Will have to get it drilled up to see what it does.
    Is "more purple-y" grammatically correct??? Sheesh!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123