Thread: Things to be Thankful about this Thanksgiving!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Things to be Thankful about this Thanksgiving!

First off My Health, its been almost 7 years ago that I was diagnosed with RA! A disease that does kill a person slowly! I have through all natural means eradicated this painful ailment with all natural ways, NOT ONE DRUG! Nature has the cures, Drugs are just that! Every drug Robs Peter to pay Paul! Doctors call me a puzzle, one even called me an enigma! I stay away from them as much as possible, but when needed they can do remarkable things! ICEGOD just has a problem with their over use of drugs in many cases, and lack of knowledge in regards to Natural Cures!
    I even got my High Blood Pressure down to human levels all naturally!! Big difference between medicine and DRUGS!

I am thankful to my wonderful partner, and wife!

I am thankful that I have 3 wonderful Boys that I am VERY proud of!

I am thankful that I had a Mother that was the absolute BEST!!

I am thankful that I can still Ride my Bike, and made that trip to Vegas on my 66 birthday, with my wife riding behind me, pulling
    that trailer loaded with bowling balls, through Wind, Hail, and Rain Storms to take on Aslan

I am very thankful to have found this web-site and to all the new friends I have made, especially Aslan, thanks again bud for all the effort you put into that Iceman The Great takes on Aslan tournament maybe the BEST BIRTHDAY I have EVER HAD!!,,, Mud, and Rob! Ok... Mike White is starting to grow on me, sort of like a small wart, that's there, but can be removed if it gives you any problems!

Last but not least ,,,,, to bowlingboards.com for having this site, a great place to LEARN, and have fun at the same time!

Thanks BOWLINGBOARDS.COM!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-27-2014 at 11:11 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

Thanksgiving -- "Turkey Day": A bowler's favorite holiday. Just sayin'.

Chats: 0

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    and lack of knowledge in regards to Natural Cures!
    I even got my High Blood Pressure down to human levels all naturally!! Big difference between medicine and DRUGS!
    I agree with Iceman and am thankful for medicinal marijuana card…it's almost medication time!

I'm thankful for a healthy, happy child

I'm thankful for a loving family.

I'm thankful that I have employment.

And I'm thankful I'm able to do things like bowling (and weed)…with knees and shoulders that are still hanging on.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default One more thing!!

OOOO,, almost forgot! Another thing I am VERY Grateful for is the EASY Blocked OIL at all the various houses Icegod bowls at! Zeus only knows what my average would be if it was like back in Mike White's days!!! I am sure I would not have any 300s, or high 700s!!

Thank you AMF, and Brundswick for making high scores so Fricken easy!! Keep-em-blocked!!

Just one request please........ could you make them EVEN easier?
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!