The Roto Grip Outcry is the hybrid version of the Rumble and Up Roar. The Outcry is silver pearl and teal, and has great shelf appeal. The numbers come down to 2.55 Rg and 0.030 diff in 15lb balls. Using the Roto Grip guts grit and grime scale, the Outcry is 51/53/M, and is in the HP2 line of balls.
I drilled my Outcry with a 4 ½ x 5 x 2 ¾ which puts the pin above and slightly to the left of my ring finger. This compliments my 4 ¼ x 5 x 3 Rumble, and 4 ¾ x 5 x 2 ½ Up Roar perfectly. The Outcry is cleaner and has more move in the backend of the lane than what the Rumble has, and is more ball overall than the Up Roar. Out of the three, the Outcry covers the most boards for me.
I have been using the Outcry for some time now. I ended up smoothing the cover out with Storm step #1. I like to use the Outcry on medium conditions and go a little straighter down the lane with it by taking my hand out of it, but yet still chase hooking conditions deeper on the lane, and be confident that it will corner enough to carry when I hit the ball. I have used the Outcry on PBA Viper, Kegel Athens, house conditions, and some medium length USBC white patterns, all with good success. This is a ball that I almost always will have in the bag.
The Outcry will be a good ball for about any style of play, as long as you are using it on the proper conditions. High rev rate bowlers and very slow speed players will like the Outcry for medium to medium heavy conditions. Medium rev bowlers will see the best success with medium conditions, and possibly some medium heavy conditions with some extra surface added to the ball. Lower rev rates will like the Outcry on medium to medium dry conditions. If you need a heavy oil ball, or dry lane ball, there are better options or you, in my opinion; but for covering the middle of the road patterns, which seems to be the most popular, the Outcry is a great option to have.