View Poll Results: How did you find out about BowlingBoards.com?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friend / Invitation

15 8.88%
  • Google

86 50.89%
  • Yahoo

3 1.78%
  • MSN

1 0.59%
  • Other Search Engine

5 2.96%
  • Magazine, Newspaper

0 0%
  • Another Website

25 14.79%
  • Social Network MySpace, Bowl Space, Facebook etc

19 11.24%
  • Pro Shop, Center, Tournament Banner/Ad

2 1.18%
  • Other - please describe in a post

18 10.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Find BowlingBoards.com?

Found it through a quick search in google for bowling forums. There seemed to be a handful, but this one seemed best for me.

Chats: 36

I was actually looking for a discussion board that was about bowling and I found this forum. I really like this board and I am glad I found you!!

J.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

Google search, well numerous Google searches. Every time I had an issue I needed help with, I did a search, and this board came up. I guess the piling up of issues, and missing answers compelled me to join. That, and Etrain showing me the ball he won.

A link on bowlingball.com brought me here

Chats: 0

Hi all, My name is Dawn, from Ohio, guess you can say, I was born and raised in bowling alley's. My parents have always bowled and dad still is, I actually bowl with him on a mixed couples league at Park Centre Lanes in Canton, Ohio. I ended the season in the 150s. I love Bowling, I just don't have the financial means to bowl as much as I would like. Actually, one of the bowlers on our team is paying my way,this is the 2nd year in a row for him paying, his wife had to quit due to her job. My father is a bowling ball "hoarder", he buys new bowling balls every couple of months. But, what I really would looove is for my son to get to meet Pete Weber and get some lessons from him or another professional bowler, but pro bono, of course. My son is 14yrs old and has Aspberger's Syndrome, he loves watching the PBA, mostly Pete Weber and Walter Ray, but he idolizes Pete, by wearing a glove, sunglasses and he swings his arm when he bowls way high back. I can't even put him on a league, which he would love, because I can't afford it. Every year we receive these coupons called FSS, Family Support Services program coupons through our county's MRDD office, well, this year I used them to buy the closest thing to a real bowling lane for him, it's a 30ft long carpet with the lines, arrows, and pin placement circles, came with the pins, scoresheet ball and a backdrop, he loves it, he just received it, so, he's been on it constantly. What was really cute, was for the first time today, he is even trying to dress like Pete Weber, he actually cut out pictures of proucts, as the sponsors, taped them to his shirt and labels that he wrote names on, such as, Storm, and other sponsor names. Please help me to help my son if anyone knows Pete Weber or someone in the PBA, thank you.

I did some Google searches on bowling techniques, and this site kept coming up. Figured it's a good place to get info.

Just googled bowling forum, this was the first i went to and am quite happy

Google pointed me here when i was looking a place that could tell me what was a good ball in more detail then reviews from the online stores.

Chats: 23

Same as what most people did, i googled bowling forums and this was the first one on the list.

Chats: 5

Was on this site years ago. Just now started bowling seriously agian. Used Google like most and remember the the name instantly. Now here I am.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com Forums

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast