Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 1, 2014 to Dec 7, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Nano

Default Contest Dec 1, 2014 to Dec 7, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Nano

We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Nano for a random poster from Dec 1, 2014 through Dec 7, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

I volunteer to be the random poster this month.

And YES....I already have about 13 undrilled bowling balls right now.

BUT...

1) NONE of them are Storm products! A couple Rotogrips....but NO STORMS!!! And what does that mean? Well...if I had at least ONE Storm ball...it could double as a closet air freshener.
    2) It DOES fill a needed spot...meaning it would move ahead of 5-9 balls in terms of when I plan to use it...because I am short a Symmetric core Solid coverstock.
    3) I'd take it in 16lbs...which nobody really wants anyways...might as well dump it on me.

Not sure I like the small differential...but...I definitely have NOT seen many of these (any) on the lanes yet...so it'll be interesting.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Enter me to win this !

I hear 16lbs are making a comeback
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    I hear 16lbs are making a comeback
    They seem to be around me area... Although I still prefer to throw a 15 lber

I just won, but hey the more the merrier Put me in for this one also LOL
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 1

Woop wool need to win this for my wife she wants it inhale a chance to win it so this makes a win win for me and if you say win next Monday then I'll take it also any one from the boards could it be shipped to her in her name if I win ?

I would easily take a Nano. I wouldn't say no to a Crux either. Don't know what either one smells like, but I'm sure it's all good.

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    I would easily take a Nano. I wouldn't say no to a Crux either. Don't know what either one smells like, but I'm sure it's all good.
    The crux is Pommagranit but it smells great. The IQ nano is Apple cider and that was one more thing that made my wife want it. She only uses storm, she needs/wants a solid, and she loves Apple cider must be a northern thing.

I like the solid and pearl i have and would like to try this one as well.

SandBagger

sign me up, my wife needs a new ball
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast