Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway 2014!

Chats: 0

I would like to participate in the great "Pyramid" promotion!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Yep, want to try pyramid balls pretty bad.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Incredibly generous to give away 12 chances to win.

Chats: 204

Default entry

I wanna win one of those sweet Pyramid roller bags...but a plastic ball or Blood Moon would be cool as well.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

I already have a pyramid bag and chosen path pearl, if I am extremely lucky I will win a spare ball or one I don't have. But in the end I probably will either not win at all or win a single tote xD

I'm actually asking for a roller bag for Christmas, and was looking at the Pyramid bags -- they seem to get a lot of good publicity/reviews. Just got my Blood Moon in the mail, so a Path would be a good accompaniment -- but I'm up for winning anything! Thanks, Pyramid, for the promo -- and the great equipment!

Chats: 221

Thanks Bowlingball.com for putting on this great promotion again this year. I can say from experience that the Pyramid balls roll really sweet

Chats: 1

I'm bagged out I have a two ball, three ball and my wife's 4 ball. So if I'm lucky and win a bag I'll prob give it to one of the bowlers at league that has lil to no money. But I hope to win a ball the Grand prize would be sweet as it really lets the winner build there new pyramid arsenal to fit the winners game/needs so look at the balls cover, rg, and dif start planing out what you would pick so if you win you know what to ask for I know I have already ha ha ha

I would be happy if i got another pyramid, I use all pyramid brand in bowling .

Thanks for the contest, would really like to give some of this equipment a try.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast