Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Dec 8, 2014 to Dec 14, 2014 - Hammer Bad A ss

Default Contest Dec 8, 2014 to Dec 14, 2014 - Hammer Bad A ss

We are giving away a Hammer Bad A ss for a random poster from Dec 8, 2014 through Dec 14, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Awesome! Another Bad A$$ ! Been wanting to check one of these out since they dropped Excited to see who grabs this one Put me in for it also of course
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

I could use a good conversation starter during open bowling.

Chats: 1

I'll be unable to win for along time as I just won the wife an IQ nano. But I wanted to say good luck everyone let's keep the win on the boards

Chats: 256

Im a BadAss and this ball would be very fitting in my bag.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

this ball is band from play in some areas just because of the name. I just don't understand that.
    some day I hope to be a bad *** like the guy himself Adam Barta but tell then I first need this ball.

Are the giveaway balls good for a new bowler? I would hate to win a ball if i cant use it. I will be looking for my first ball and bowling shoes some time this spring.

Whether you've been bowling 20 games or 20 years, anyone can win a ball! I bought my wife a Bad A$$ and she loves it. It hits so hard it's difficult to believe it's only 14 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I'll be unable to win for along time as I just won the wife an IQ nano. But I wanted to say good luck everyone let's keep the win on the boards
    Congrats, BTW!!!

I could do the Bad A$$! probably give it to my son, since I already have three balls. But it sure looks good and tempting!! Especially for a medium oil ball.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast