Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When too much pin action is a bad thing. WOW... LOL!!

i've seen this happen in real life! that is CRAZY
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

according to Fagan and belmonte's facebook page i believe their in Dubai
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Soooo...how did they score that? Was the pinsetter even able to pick it up? Was it in the same spot when it landed that it was originally?

See...I ALWAYS watch all the pins fall down before turning around and walking back because no matter how unlikely...in the back of my mind I'm always worried something like that would happen.

What was his expression after he realized it was still standing? And what the hell country is Lietuvu??
    Would have been scored as a nine. As long as the machine didn't knock it down He would have had to shoot it where it ended up.
    John

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Check out this video of a strike, that turned out to not be a strike!!

Wow, that looked like the head pin off the wall and stands as an eight pin. The spot for the 8 is like 3 feet back from the 1 pin. That pin must have been new, with a very flat bottom ( no wear or rounded ). Good find.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 39

Lol.....can you imagine that happening on a shot to win a tournament? I'd probably just crumple up in the fetal position on the approach for a few hours....
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    Lol.....can you imagine that happening on a shot to win a tournament? I'd probably just crumple up in the fetal position on the approach for a few hours....
    I would've just grabbed my bowling equipment and left. Kinda like a mic drop but in a bad way lol

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    I would've just grabbed my bowling equipment and left. Kinda like a mic drop but in a bad way lol
    Yep, this.

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 304

Oh yeah. I remember that. Bill O'Neill I bet was really ticked off. Imagine if that were to happen on a 12th shot for a 300 game

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    Oh yeah. I remember that. Bill O'Neill I bet was really ticked off. Imagine if that were to happen on a 12th shot for a 300 game
    Talking about a bad break, have you ever seen that clip of the guy's 12th shot and the rack comes down? Look up horrific bowling accident on youtube.

Chats: 304

Haha yeah I remember that. That actually came to mind. That was heartbreaking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast