Thread: What did you think about Page today?

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Default What did you think about Page today?

Wow what a finish. What was your thoughts as you watched the ball go down the lane. Crazy I think that Page could have won his first major title.

So what was your take on it?
    Go Broncos!

After crushing one in the 10th, it seems like he allowed himself to get distracted and really never refocused. He seemed to rush the line a bit and went wide on the next shot. maybe a little too much adrenaline, and a terrible result...

Chats: 1

After noticing the shot clock not being reset, he should have stepped off, and go through his pre-shot routine. If it meant a fine, so be it, this was the most important shot of the match for him.

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJim View Post
    After noticing the shot clock not being reset, he should have stepped off, and go through his pre-shot routine. If it meant a fine, so be it, this was the most important shot of the match for him.
    I agree and if I didnt see it L I V E ....I wouldnt have belived it an 8 count there wouls have been a tie and 9 would have been his 1st title and a Major one at that

After Haugen's match last year and the way PA won the 10th from of the TOC is haunted....funky things happened there
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums