Thread: Forum Question

Chats: 0

Question Forum Question

I noticed some users under each post have a description on the bottom telling you what balls they have etc. How do I go about doing this?

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by josh83 View Post
    I noticed some users under each post have a description on the bottom telling you what balls they have etc. How do I go about doing this?
    You add the information in your post signature.

To edit your signature:

1-Click on the "Forum Action" menu above and go to "Edit Profile"
    2-On the "Edit Profile" page look on the left for "Edit Signature" click on it.
    3-On the "Edit Signature" page you can add a signature. It's just like writing a post then.

The images are added just like you do in a post, but they have to be small and your limited to 3.

A 4th can be be added using the "Signature Picture" but it's limited in size 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

You may not be able to use pictures in your signature yet also. You have to have a certain number of post before you get the access. I don't know how many, they made some changes awhile back and the number got changed and I don't know what it is.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    You add the information in your post signature.

To edit your signature:

1-Click on the "Forum Action" menu above and go to "Edit Profile"
    2-On the "Edit Profile" page look on the left for "Edit Signature" click on it.
    3-On the "Edit Signature" page you can add a signature. It's just like writing a post then.

The images are added just like you do in a post, but they have to be small and your limited to 3.

A 4th can be be added using the "Signature Picture" but it's limited in size 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

You may not be able to use pictures in your signature yet also. You have to have a certain number of post before you get the access. I don't know how many, they made some changes awhile back and the number got changed and I don't know what it is.
    Thanks bowl1820 I have got to say people are very nice and helpful on this forum