The New 900 Global Dream On Hybrid what a complement to the Dream. This ball is amazing, I thought the Dream was strong this ball is at least 5-boards stronger. I laid this ball out with 5 ¼ x 3 ½ x 4 ¼, my PAP is 5 3/8 right and ¾ down. I drilled the ball with the pin slightly above and parallel to my fingers with the CG 1-3/8”” right and ½” down from Center grip. The MB was located directly below the center of my thumb and the weight hole was 5-3/8” right and parallel to my thumb. This is close to one of my favorite layouts and this ball is very clean through the front part of lane because of the hybrid cover and has a smoother transition than my Dream on the backend of the lane. I used this ball in two different houses on a fresh 41’ and 39’ house pattern. The Dream On allowed me start a little more left than the Dream and because it is an asymmetric ball as is the Dream it still retains that strong motion at the Back of the lane. This ball is extremely versatile and will fit all game styles from the high rev player to the low rev player. This is a must ball for everyone.