Roto Grip hysteria
Right Handed
Experience Advanced (I have bowled in a league and hold a PBA Card)
League Average 220
Ball Speed Medium 15-16mph
Style Cranker
PAP 5 over 1/4" up

PSA Layout - Pin kicked out at 45 degree angle and 1/4 pos side
Balance Hole - yes

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (1500 Grit polished)

What I Was Looking For from this ball: A polished solid that was good and clean through the front portion of the lanes and consistent on the backends.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout: What I was looking for. A solid with a predictable backend and good length through the front portion of the lane. The Hysteria rolls strong and continuous off of the break point and doesnt have a hard motion but does have a strong rolling motion to the pocket and throughout the rack.

I tested this ball on a fresh pattern at my local center I manage and own my pro shop in. The pattern if a typical house shot with a heavy concentration in the center and a gradual decrease outward towards the gutter. The first set of games I wasnt sure what I really I wanted to do with this ball. I moved various spots on the lanes trying different things. Finally, when I got a few games on this ball it started to react like I expected it too. I ended up over the course of the next games staying around the track area but more direct than I play normally. What a difference a few games on the ball made! I started crushing the pocket with authority. The ball kept it great motion down the lane and was extremely predictable off of the dry. I was also impressed by how hard it hit the pins and kept them very low as well. I was able later in my practice session to get this ball wide and still maintain a hard continuous break to the pocket without a snappy motion.

Overall: A fantastic solid! I have had success in the past with solids polished up, but this balls finish gave me what I wanted out of the box. Furthermore, The finish didn't break down like most solids polished up do. Very predictable and extremely strong and continuous off the break point. I suggest this ball to anyone thats a solid fan! Buy it you will like it!

Sean Baker
Storm/Roto Grip Staff
Bowl Like A Pro Shop
1107 E. 8th Street
Metropolis IL 62960