Layout:
60 x 5 x 70

Smoothness. Control. Continuation. Those are all gears that the new Motiv Forza gives you to handle the lanes. The early, predictable motion that the Forza gives you is a break from the more recent ‘skid-flip’ equipment that has come out which is a welcomed addition to keep the Motiv line up as complete as possible. The brand new technology combination of the Helix Solid Reactive coverstock (finished at 3000 LSS) and the Torx core (2.50 RG, .051 Diff) presents a powerful ball motion with ultimate predictability. On the fresh my Forza tracks quite early in the midlane thereby giving me a true read of any friction that is there; this makes reading the transitions very easy. Once it gets to the end of the pattern the ball makes a very smooth move towards the pocket and then drives through the pins strongly. Even on the most wet-dry conditions I have encountered this ball tames the pattern; it gives a nice blend of traction in the oil and control in the dry. If you want a ball that will be your benchmark for reading the lanes, or something that will give you predictability even on the toughest of medium oil conditions, get yourself in gear and grab a Motiv Forza.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com