FINISH: 4000-GRIT PAD
    FINISH: METHOD CAN BE POLISHED
    DUROMETER: 73-75 ON D-SCALE
    FLARE POTENTIAL: 7+ INCHES/HIGH
    WEIGHTS: 12LBS - 16LBS
    SKU: RIN

My layout: 4 x 4 "x 2
    My PAP: 4 1/2" over 1 1/4 up

Once again the Roto Grip brand has a winner with the Sinister. The ball has been very versatile for me. I have had success with it on sports shots as well as house shots. The hybrid coverstock helps the ball get through the heads, and at the same time it reads the midlane early enough to be used in heavy oil conditions. The backend on the Sinister is phenomenal as it recovers from places most balls don’t recover for me. It is a very powerful ball and you will see that when you see how hard the sinister hits the pins. Another positive about the Sinister is I been able to keep it in my hands longer than most heavy oil balls. It doesn’t burn up and slow down as fast as some other powerful balls that I have used. The Sinister by Roto Grip is a winner and it has earned it way into my tournament bag.

Chats: 0

Mine hits the pins like a Mach Truck . This replaced my Crux in the bag.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!