Thread: happy new year

Chats: 0

Default happy new year

going to get it early, because you dont want to read my typing when i'm drunk just want to say happy new year to everyone and all the best to you and yours from me and lynne.

Chats: 204

Happy New Year BJ!

But I believe the English term for "drunk" is "pissed".

Also, I've never seen a "bird" named Lynne with it spelled with an "e" at the end. So a new year, and a new experience already!!

May everyone on the site have a year of good bowling and high scoring…and most importantly may you all become my groupies and biggest fans in 2015 as I emerge as a true bowling superstar! And possibly a millionaire. And possibly an international sex symbol.
    In Bag: (: .) 900 Global Zen Master; (: .) Brunswick Perfect Mindset; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 196; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 185

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 32

Happy New Year to all. I would like to thank the people that run this board and sponsor the contest for a terrific year and wish everyone good bowling