Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Epiepenburg's bowling scores

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Default Epiepenburg's bowling scores

Last night in mixed couples league, I went 259-257-210. Had a few bad breaks during the last game (pocket 8-10 split one frame).

Good notes for the series:
    First game was clean
    Had 12 in a row between the second and third games
    I had the high game of the night (259), and the high series (726)

Chats: 256

Nice shooting!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Nice bowling and congrats on the Varipapa 300.

Chats: 32

Congrats nice scoring
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Bowler

Bowled a 179-228-256 tonight in league, couldn't commit to which ball to throw in the first game, also left a couple spares that should have been made. Last game started with the first 5, then had three spares in a row, then ran out of the rest of the game.

Team only won 1 game and we lost the series by 1 pin.....

Quote Originally Posted by epiepenburg View Post
    Bowled a 179-228-256 tonight in league, couldn't commit to which ball to throw in the first game, also left a couple spares that should have been made. Last game started with the first 5, then had three spares in a row, then ran out of the rest of the game.

Team only won 1 game and we lost the series by 1 pin.....
    Nothing wrong with a 663. Nice bowling, keep it up.

Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Nothing wrong with a 663. Nice bowling, keep it up.
    Not at all, it just should have been better. It was good for about 7th or so for series in the league. There were a few guys who shot over 700 last night. High series in the league was somewhere in the 780's.

Not at all, it just should have been better. It was good for about 7th or so for series in the league. There were a few guys who shot over 700 last night. High series in the league was somewhere in the 780's.
    Is your average not still 211? If a bowler as he progresses only compares himself to the very best it is hard to make steady improvement. You should find positives in your bowling each night. To me the fact your scores improved over the course of the night during that 663 is a big highlight.
    Last edited by fortheloveofbowling; 01-15-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Is your average not still 211? If a bowler as he progresses only compares himself to the very best it is hard to make steady improvement. You should find positives in your bowling each night. To me the fact your scores improved over the course of the night during that 663 is a big highlight.
    201 is my average in that league, I honestly wasn't comparing myself to them, in fact I don't really compare myself to anyone on my team on any given night. I was just giving information on the caliber of what the league is like.

My 211 average is in my Friday league. If I didn't have a few issues in the beginning of the year, my average would be higher. I threw a 726 last Friday, and a 746 the last week before the holiday break.

Basically my averages don't reflect how I have been bowling the past month and a half.

201 is my average in that league, I honestly wasn't comparing myself to them, in fact I don't really compare myself to anyone on my team on any given night. I was just giving information on the caliber of what the league is like.

My 211 average is in my Friday league. If I didn't have a few issues in the beginning of the year, my average would be higher. I threw a 726 last Friday, and a 746 the last week before the holiday break.

Basically my averages don't reflect how I have been bowling the past month and a half.
    Yeah, bowling is a series of ups and downs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast