Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 12, 2015 to Jan 18, 2015 - Hammer Bad A ss

Default Contest Jan 12, 2015 to Jan 18, 2015 - Hammer Bad A ss

We are giving away a Hammer Bad A ss for a random poster from Jan 12, 2015 through Jan 18, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

This is the bowling ball that if I was going to win, I'd want it to be this one. I would love to add this to my Hammer arsenal. Plus the name is just awesome!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Chats: 1

New year new contest lets see if I can bring my self home a win this year

Chats: 32

I haven't had any hammer balls in a long time wouldn't mind trying one out.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I am trying to save up for a Bad ***. Thanks for the opportunity to try to win one!

Chats: 0

this is the ball I was going to buy. it would be nice to win one. I know this is to much ball for a beginner.

let's try to win one! never had a hammer ball... if i did, everytime i go to throw the ball, id yell out, "it's hammer time!"

Keep hearing good things about this. And my PSO says it would be a great fit for my game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast