Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammer Deadly Aim

Chats: 0

Thanks everyone for your input on the Deadly Aim. Going to talk to a shop pro this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Dan View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input on the Deadly Aim. Going to talk to a shop pro this week.
    Let us know which bowling ball you decide to get and feel free to ask for help. Lots of very knowledgeable people on the forums who have lots of experience.
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

After talking to the pro shop I am thinking of getting a Hammer Spike Blue/orange 15lb and a coach to get a good foundation

good choice i love my spike, i was a little sad to donate it to a youth bowler, but he is doing well so that makes it a little better
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Bowled league tonight with my new spike did not do that well but the ball felt good just need to practice

keep it up
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

I bowled league tonight was not to bad average was 132. I Don't think its to bad after 4 weeks I thing for shore is I am having fun.

thats the point ,, have fun and u will get better especially if u get a coach, just dont make it a job , keep it fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12