Roto Grip Unhinged

Introducing the latest release in the Roto Grip HP-3 Line, derived from the Hysteria comes the "Unhinged." This ball is a great compliment to the Hysteria. The Unhinged provides excellent length with a strong backend motion. This ball has no trouble clearing the heads and can still get down the lane even when there is little to no volume of oil.

The Unhinged uses the Late 69 core seen in the Hysteria, and uses the 60M Pearl coverstock. This coverstock compared to the Hyper Cell Skid's 73MH cover will give you more length and is not as aggressive. With this core/ coverstock combination, you will see excellent backend motion while still providing hit power going through the pins.

In my bag, this ball fits as the ball that I know will hook off the spot but still clear the heads. When the lanes get a little dry for me and my Hysteria or Disturbed is hooking to early and not retaining energy, I can easily switch to this ball to get that reaction back to the pocket.

Based off performance, I will rate this ball an "A-." This ball is a great filler in my bag because of its incredible retention of energy at the breakpoint while still clearing the heads very easily. Based off the cosmetics, I will give it a "B." I love the blue coloring of the ball.

Visit our website for more information: BowlersDeals.com

Thanks for reading this review and hope you stay tuned for future reviews,

Joshua Tajiri

BowlersDeals.com Technician

Storm/Roto Amateur Staff