Thread: Very Important Update from the CDC

Chats: 1

Default Very Important Update from the CDC

The Centers for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Chats: 3

OMG! I'm infected and I never knew it!

do you think singing karaoke while taking the antidote would improve it's effectiveness?
    I'm hoping it does
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

When I was younger, my favorite antidote for the WORK virus was WORK EFFECTIVELY ELIMINATED & DESTROYED (Weed). LOL
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by comfortably numb View Post
    When I was younger, my favorite antidote for the WORK virus was WORK EFFECTIVELY ELIMINATED & DESTROYED (Weed). LOL
    You have all the fun, all I had was aloe....lol