Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Aslan's January Slump Video

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I wonder if I can set up a camera that is sitting to right of my feet to get that view of the hand. That would be interesting.

Thanks all. But I think the slump is over. I'm knocking on wood....or at least knocking on some type of Chinese particle board...but after a decent tournament showing my Monday league scores were decent.

And a LOT of it is what many of you have been saying all along. Quieting the shoulder, not trying so hard, just throwing the ball, confidence, etc...

Or maybe I just finally hit Bowling God status and have been blessed with "The Gift"?

And I guarantee this release conversation will be continued in a couple weeks when I have my next lesson. And the week before that, I'll be out in Vegas on a work thing...might as well get some practice in where my league sweeps.

But I'll need to make sure this slump is truly ended when I roll on Wednesday when it counts.
    If you want to get a good camera view of your feet or lower body, take a look at the Gorilla pod or other miniature tripod camera mounts. They are really inexpensive and are great for recording yourself when you don't have anyone else to hold. I have a few, but one in particular also has a velcro ring that allows it to be mounted to seats etc. The small height would allow you to set it on or behind the approach.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Any newer smartphone has slow motion video. I think that feature is great to see how your release is

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345