Lay Out: 5" from PAP at 75* PAP angle and 35* VAL angle. Dual angle measurement would be 75/5/35. The pin ended up about 1/2 above my ring finger with the CG slightly swung out from the ring finger. No weight hole as I wanted the direction change to be smooth with the possibility of tweaking with a weight hole.

Surface: Box which is 4000 abralon.

Purpose: I wanted a stronger ball that was controllable when the lanes had a longer pattern without much shape.

Observations: The !Q Nano is just as advertised. I threw it some side by side with the Crux, Prodigy, Lucid, and Zero Gravity. The only one of those that it did not outhook was the Crux. The Crux had a little more downlane motion which makes sense because of the Crux specs. The impression that I get from the !Q Nano is that it is also the right marriage of core and cover. I had a MarvelS and Virtual Gravity Nano. Both successful pieces from Storm. Neither did much for me compared to other more controllable strong cover balls in the Storm line at that time (Zero Gravity, Marvel) I would imagine it was the dynamics of the ball just not matching up to my softer speed. I also have noticed that the shell takes shining pretty easily. I got a small glaze of "lane" shine just from the testing that I did. I also noticed that the more glazing it got, the better the downlane motion got. I may put a weight hole in this and hit the cover with a light shine to try it that way