Thread: Loving the Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl

Default Loving the Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl

Throwing the Pyramid Chosen Path Pearl: http://youtu.be/DwsUCliiXSQ

Decided to share this video I took monday.

Last edited by bowl1820; 01-23-2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: added inline video

Chats: 0

Nice smooth roll Bradski9. What bad luck on the sliding pin that does not fall.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Here's the video so you don't have to copy/paste to YouTube.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 1

Nice my pro shop only has a small choice of brands dose not even stock of order C300. At the price point of this equipment I see an win / win I'm going to talk to him about stocking I really want to try the devergant and blood moon. I want my anchor who keeps a 214 to try some of the higher RG balls and the blood moon as well.

Yeah I talked to my pro shop and they hadn't even heard of pyramid. And thanks bowlingboards for embedding the video.

finally posting a shot of the ball i won in november, the Storm Optimus. While it's here, anyone see anything in my approach i could be doing better?