The Legendary Nucleus coupled with a Pearlized coverstock. Smooth it out with the Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid.
The Nucleus core is easily one of the most recognizable Roto Grip cores ever produced, being featured on the Cell Series of Roto Grip balls and a time-tested staple on the HP4 line. This medium-RG, High Diff/High MB Diff Asymmetric core is incredibly versatile to drill and delivers a heavy roll that creates excellent pin action on the deck.
Combined with the 73H Pearl Reactive coverstock in a Black/Gold/Violet warpaint, and you have a ball for when the lanes start to break down and your other Hybrid or Solid balls are hooking too soon. Finished to a 1500-Grit polish, the Skid does just that: skids through the tough patches and delivers what's important at the end - higher scores and great backend reaction.
This is your go-to for when the going gets tough on medium-heavy oil. The power of the Nucleus combined with the cool and collected snap of the 73H Pearl cover leads to you being the Superhero on your lane.
Here's what Roto Grip has to say about the Hyper Cell Skid:
They say I make it look easy. That’s because it is — for me. I was built for this, and my competition simply can’t keep up. My legendary Nucleus™ core combined with my silky smooth pearl coverstock carry me downlane as I build up my power, waiting for the perfect moment to charge. Sure, I’m a superhero, but when you’ve got this much going for you, greatness just comes naturally.

Buy Now