Thread: DV8 Thug Unruly Bowling Ball Reaction Video Review - By bowlingball.com

Default DV8 Thug Unruly Bowling Ball Reaction Video Review - By bowlingball.com

Get rowdy, get loud, get rambunctious with the DV8 Thug Unruly!
    The Thug core has already become a crowd-favorite among the DV8 Deviants. The Unruly uses the same Asymmetric Low RG technology as the first Thug to bring a punch that'll make your opponents reel back. This time, it's stronger and quicker to that punch.
    The all-new Class 13G Reactive Solid coverstock brings the strongest hook potential on heavy oil with a blue/violet/yellow solid, finished to a matte 500/2000 Siaair Micro Pad finish that'll make your opponents try to duck and cover to no avail.
    With the DV8 Thug Unruly in your arsenal, you'll be a force to reckon with on the lanes.
    Here's what DV8 has to say about the Thug Unruly:
    Featuring the new Class 13G Solid Reactive coverstock wrapped around the Thug core, the Thug Unruly will provide maximum hook potential on heavy oil lane conditions.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Bowler
    Chats: 0

A local DV8 regional staffer threw a 300 with this ball already. I'm hoping to try this ball at some point since I love my original Thug so much.