Thread: The Respect

Thumbs up The Respect

Layout: 50 X 5 X 40
    Rev Rate: 375-400
    Thrown on House Pattern in 2 different houses

The Respect is clean threw the heads, reads the midlane strong, with good continuous backend. The Respect will be for medium heavy patterns, the new covers from 900 Global are strong and each line fits in its proper price point. The Respect will fit in well when The Moxie starts to read the lane too earlier. You can blend out the backend with just a little surface. I would not call it skid/flip but for some this well give an easier read on a fresh pattern.

Eye catching colors should stand out on the shelf. Goes through the pins strong, keeping then low for good carry percentage. The Respect should work well for many styles, higher ball speeds may need a little surface to prevent the ball skidding to far, lower speeds may want to consider a length drill to prevent early hook. ;D

First saw this ball being thrown when Chris used it to win a few weeks/months ago (I honestly have no idea when it was) If I ever decided to get a 900 global ball I would get the respect for sure. It looks awesome too.