Thread: New Guy N.Y.

Default New Guy N.Y.

First post in the forum. Just took up bowling again after 13 years off and the game seems to have changed some. The balls seem a lot stronger and there are a lot more synthetic lanes now. I left the game averaging 215 and will take some time to get there again. I went from a 16lb to a 15lb ball which seems typical now. I have always used columbia 300 equipment so had a crazy antics drilled to start with and liked the reaction of it. Practicing once a week and only bowling once a month in a mixed league now but would like to get back into a "A" scratch league again when I get better. Look forward to reading and posting on the forums. Steve

Welcome and good luck with your return to the sport.

Welcome, I'm from upstate NY. I started back up last year and the last time I bowled was almost 30 years. I started back up so that I could help my son and daughter out. I have used the forum to ask for video reviews and have received some great feedback. Good luck with your game!

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Welcome!!

Chats: 4

Welcome to the forum SRB57 you'll find a lot of useful information
    here from a lot of very knowledgeable bowlers.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Welcome, seems to be a fair amount of people getting back into the sport. I myself got back into it about a year and a half ago after a 10+ year break. Struggled at first, replaced the 20 year old gear from my youth days and saw my numbers improve to beyond what they ever were.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to contribute in the future. Steve

Welcome to the site and good luck with your comeback.