Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark O's Bowling Scores

Bowler
    Chats: 1

Default Mark O's Bowling Scores

I'm a little late to the party this season so I'm not going to go back and list my scores from the beginning of the season but I will give an overview of the season so far. I bowl in two leagues, both Men's leagues with 5 man teams, on Tuesday and Wednesday night in different houses. On Tuesdays I ended last season with a 197 average and I currently stand at 202 in that league. On Wednesdays I ended last season with a 195 average and I currently stand at 199 in that league. My high game on the season is 288 and my high series on the season is 667. With that being said, here is what I did this week:

Tuesday night I shot one of my worst series of the year: 176-183-154 for 513. Couldn't strike, couldn't make a spare, couldn't do much of anything other than move on.

Wednesday night I rebounded nicely: 247-204-208 for 659. Unfortunately I lost the right lane halfway through game 2 and never truly got it back or else it could have been a real monster of a night but still solid nevertheless.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Nice shooting

Bowler

Got back on track last night: 194-229-201 for 624.

Our usual anchor was away on vacation so they stuck me in the anchor spot this week, something I don't get to do all that often, and I'm happy to say I lived up to the expectations. All 3 games came down to the 10th frame and in all 3 games I doubled in the 10th and we won each by less than 10 sticks. It was such a rush and I look forward to the next time I'm in that spot!

Bowler

Continued my good bowling last night for the most part: 247-226-164 for 637. Didn't have a single strike to my name in the last game and I can't remember the last time that happened. It was one of those games where at the end of it I said to myself: "Probably should have made a ball change"

Bowler

197-189-171 for 557 last night. Couldn't keep my ball off the headpin all night, very frustrating.

Bowler

236-168-194 for 598 last night. Pretty uneventful but I got a new ball punched up after league so I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post
    236-168-194 for 598 last night. Pretty uneventful but I got a new ball punched up after league so I'm looking forward to trying it out!
    Which ball did you get?

Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Which ball did you get?
    I got the Track MX10 which should be a step up from my Track 300C. I put some surface on my 300c to help when bowling on the fresh but now with the MX10 I'm hoping to smooth out the 300c again so it can go back to being more of a dry lane ball as it initially was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark O View Post
    I got the Track MX10 which should be a step up from my Track 300C. I put some surface on my 300c to help when bowling on the fresh but now with the MX10 I'm hoping to smooth out the 300c again so it can go back to being more of a dry lane ball as it initially was.
    Sounds like a plan. Good luck with the new ball.

Bowler

Had a nice night with the MX10 last night. 223-204-213 for 640.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast