Thread: No Indians?

Default No Indians?

How sad... I live outside of 465 in Avon, but I bowl at Western Bowl. Looking for a couple bowling buddies because my girlfriend isn't exactly the greatest bowler in the world (80 without bumpers is a praise-worthy accomplishment) and my grandfather doesn't bowl but once a week on the weekends.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

That is why you need to tell people at your local centers about us to get more here
    Go Broncos!

hey i live in the 765 richmond indiana and were always lookin for bowling buddies if ur ever this way

Quote Originally Posted by joseph_glover47374 View Post
    hey i live in the 765 richmond indiana and were always lookin for bowling buddies if ur ever this way
    If my grandparents can ever let me go that far. I'll be 18 in 3 months, so it should be soon.

I'm northern Cincinnati, I bowl at Northwest and Mason mostly, but I do go to Western Bowl for their tournaments - I thought that place was being torn down or sold - so many rumours going on in this area regarding Western Bowl. We are planning on going to Princeton on Monday evenings for a sports shot exec league next fall.
    Visionary Bowling Staff Representative &
    Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Isn't 465 the one that goes around Indy? There's a guy from Anderson on here and that's not really far away. I used to live in Ft. Wayne before I moved down here. I miss Brown County State Park. Indiana has a world class state park system.

Yes, 465 is the highway around Indianapolis, and no, Western Bowl is not being torn down anytime soon.

It's good to know that someone goes to Western, next time you go, definitely let me know!
    16 lb Rattler

All Times...

High Score: 216
    High Series: 460
    High Average: 157
    Low Score: 98
    Low Series: 308
    Low Average: 98

Im 17 and bowl religously at Hi-Way Lanes in Franklin Indiana.

Chats: 0

I practice at western but my league is in brownsburg

Chats: 0

I go to Bloomington's Classic lanes, Have been over to Expo and Southern Royal Pins. They have pretty good pro-shops there. Plan to do the Summer Superman league on Sundays.