Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Contest Feb 2, 2015 to Feb 8, 2015 - Brunswick Melee Jab

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaJefferson View Post
    Have you taken a look at pyramid? I haven't thrown my divergent path or my blood moon alot yet. But they seem to be very reliable and versatile balls
    When the Crux pearl I won shows up I will have all the equipment that I need right now. I just like to ask question if I win anything else it will go to one of my teammates would like to win him a Roto Grip hyper cell skid. We will see

Bowler

I've heard from quite a number of people that some DV8 Balls have a tendency to die rather quickly even with routine maintenance in comparison to other brands. I haven't tested or confirmed this myself but I know that the number of DV8 balls I see on the racks in my home center is considerably less than it has been.

As for Brunswick products I do have experience with those and their lifespans seem to be much longer than what I've heard for DV8. I had a Brunswick Anaconda and a Brunswick C-System Ulti-Max that I took care of and both still had a strong reaction after 300+ games. A teammate of mine has a Brunswick C-System Alpha-Max and with routine care he didn't see a noticeable difference in reaction until 500+ games.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Yes I did. I wipe after every shot de oiled re surfaced. I'll never buy or recommend a DV8 ball to anyone at this point. I gave the misfit to a jr bowler as a starter ball. And the BN went in the trash. I know they where made by Brunswick that's why I asked if anyone here liked the ball that's being given away I really should have asked dose anyone like there Dv8/Brunswick equipment that has come out in the last 3 years. Ha ha ha. As far as the storm equipment I replaced both balls with a zero, crux and a Columbia crazy antics and love all three just had Em all redone on Saturday and killed it in league last night. I guess to each his own right.
    I like my DV8 equipment. But I will say my Thug seems to be starting to die, it's got about 100 games on it. I just resurfaced it, so I'll see if it's restored its backend.

Chats: 32

Just seen that J Anderson one this one. Congrats and hope you like it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Grats to Mr. Anderson on the win! Keep it on the Boards

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Grats to Mr. Anderson on the win! Keep it on the Boards
    Thanks! I'm going to follow your example and give it away. I just talked to the director of our local youth league about donating it to the league.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Thanks! I'm going to follow your example and give it away. I just talked to the director of our local youth league about donating it to the league.
    Good for you! I have given away all my wins but two. I make mine go straight into the hands of a Jr. Bowler that has very lil money for equipment. I'm not Going to just let the balls I give fall into any kids hands. We have like 10 kids at BA lanes that have moms and dad and grandparents that buy them new balls everytime a new one drops. I'm not even kidding so I got with my pro shop guy and the Jr. Bowlers coach to get the equipment into needy hands

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234