Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tournament Update!!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    No, that was Jason from the planet Bowlula. Surely you couldn't have forgotten that.
    I tried to block that out. It was kinda frightening. But I think that Jason from the planet Bowlula kinda looked like DHoff. Maybe DHoff is also from the planet Bowlula?? Distant relatives or something.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    He had some other youngster like you on his team back when he showed us that sorta creepy introduction video for his team...I thought that was you.
    I'm 35?

Anyway, no I've never met him, but I do want an intro video for my bowling team! I can picture it now "HEREEEEEEE'S JOHN! HE HAS A 180 AVERAGE BUT WILL ROUTINELY BOWL A 140, SINKING HIS TEAM LIKE A CRUISE SHIP HITTING AN ICEBERG!"

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    I'm 35?

Anyway, no I've never met him, but I do want an intro video for my bowling team! I can picture it now "HEREEEEEEE'S JOHN! HE HAS A 180 AVERAGE BUT WILL ROUTINELY BOWL A 140, SINKING HIS TEAM LIKE A CRUISE SHIP HITTING AN ICEBERG!"
    LOL. Nice!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    Yeah. And most likely he's your anchor.

On my team it would be, "And our anchor is Steve. Steve is the team's entertainment, he purchases a new ball every 3rd week of the season looking for that unique ball that will have a monster hook when thrown at 22mph with relatively little 'hand'. He's a deadly accurate spare shooter...but loves to open in the 10th which provides that added excitement in a close match!"

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I think we need a whole new thread on what your "walk-up music" would be.... **moving to general forum**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12