Thread: Youth Tournaments in NY

Default Youth Tournaments in NY

I would like to get some experience in bowling tournaments so I was wondering if anyone had any information on youth tournaments in the NY area. I know Mike Fagan hosts a scholarship tournament in Long Island but does anyone know any others?

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

You should be able to find youth tournments through BOWL.com.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by RedStorm View Post
    I would like to get some experience in bowling tournaments so I was wondering if anyone had any information on youth tournaments in the NY area. I know Mike Fagan hosts a scholarship tournament in Long Island but does anyone know any others?
    Pull up jbtbowling.com. That tournament club has been around for 40 years and have events all around the country. They have different regional directors and i know they have tournaments back in your area. Look at the website and the list of all time leaders and you will see some big time names. It looks like there are 3 conferences back east, new jersey, new england, and delaware valley. They offer handicap and scratch divisions and award a ton of scholarship money every year. If you are looking for some good competition that is a good training ground. Also, they generally don't use house shots either. Good luck with your game, it is always good to see young bowlers seeking out tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Pull up jbtbowling.com. That tournament club has been around for 40 years and have events all around the country. They have different regional directors and i know they have tournaments back in your area. Look at the website and the list of all time leaders and you will see some big time names. It looks like there are 3 conferences back east, new jersey, new england, and delaware valley. They offer handicap and scratch divisions and award a ton of scholarship money every year. If you are looking for some good competition that is a good training ground. Also, they generally don't use house shots either. Good luck with your game, it is always good to see young bowlers seeking out tournaments.
    Thanks for the info, I can't wait to participate in these tournaments.