Thread: Shoe suggestions for a friend?

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Question Shoe suggestions for a friend?

My buddy wants to buy a new pair of shoes, however he does not want to spend a lot of money to buy a really good pair, nor does he want one with interchangeable soles.

What he DOES want is a shoe with as much "slidability" as possible, any suggestions? I myself just bought a new pair but they have interchangeable soles, so I haven't got the slightest idea of what to recommend.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by zdawg View Post
    My buddy wants to buy a new pair of shoes, however he does not want to spend a lot of money to buy a really good pair, nor does he want one with interchangeable soles.

What he DOES want is a shoe with as much "slidability" as possible, any suggestions? I myself just bought a new pair but they have interchangeable soles, so I haven't got the slightest idea of what to recommend.
    I would get a pair of (Non-interchangable) shoes that have a slide sole & grip sole and also get a bowlers slide sock.
    The sock would give you the option to adjust your slide slightly.

other options

1. Get a bowlers slide sock and use it on the old shoes.

2. Get a bowlers slide sock and the stick on Nylon slide pad and apply it to the slide sock.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    I would get a pair of (Non-interchangable) shoes that have a slide sole & grip sole and also get a bowlers slide sock.
    The sock would give you the option to adjust your slide slightly.

other options

1. Get a bowlers slide sock and use it on the old shoes.

2. Get a bowlers slide sock and the stick on Nylon slide pad and apply it to the slide sock.
    Thanks! I'll pass along the suggestions