Thread: Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Default Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

The Color Red is universal. Danger, Poison. This ball's bite is lethal: The Black Widow Red Legend.
    The Gas Mask Core is Hammer's Mona Lisa, a true work of art, made famous in Black Widow series. It features a medium-RG/High Diff/High MB Differential that makes it incredibly angular and an absolute menace to the pins. Compounded with the new flex resin inner core and carbon fiber outer core, this weight block throws its weight around on the pins with venomous results.
    Pair this with the NBT Pearl coverstock and you have even more snap to the pins, finished to a rough bite of 500/500/500/1000 Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Polish, displayed on a very seductive red pearl surface. This ball is lethal even to the toughest pins.
    This ball is what you've been waiting for. The Hammer Black Widow Red Legend.
    Here's what Hammer has to say about the Black Widow Red Legend:
    The Red Legend is a pearl version of the original Legend which was a hybrid. The Red Legend is a one color pearl ball that will catch your eye on the shelf and on the lanes as it creates the best length and backend we’ve seen from the Black Widow lineup. The Red Legend features the Gas Mask core, arguably one of the most famous core designs in the history of bowling. Along with the great design, we have added the Flex Resin and Carbon Fiber components which create a tougher more durable ball and allows us to provide you with the industry’s best 3 year warranty.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Really really want this ball. Been looking for a ball to replace my Jet Black Taboo with similar specs. This ball seems to be very close to the RG/Diff that is in the Taboo. I love how controllable that ball is and this seems like it has the same potential.

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post
    Really really want this ball. Been looking for a ball to replace my Jet Black Taboo with similar
    specs. This ball seems to be very close to the RG/Diff that is in the Taboo. I love how controllable that ball is and this seems like it has the same potential.
    Did u ever try this out? I am also looking to replace my jet black. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steven408 View Post
    Did u ever try this out? I am also looking to replace my jet black. Thanks

No, but I'm glad I didn't. They are coming out with the Red Legend SOLID in August. Strongest Widow ever made. Juiced coverstock for a nasty backend reaction. Go check it out.

I will get it drilled just like my Taboo and will be a Day 1 purchase for me.

You gotta be crazy to not want a ball like this.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

What a beauty. Thanks for another quality review video. I really appreciate how you show crankers, strokers, and tweeters.