Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Critique

Good form especially since you are pretty new

Thanks! Still a good amount to work on but I really tried to break down the technique and at least start w/ a decent base and something to work from. Got hooked pretty quickly on this game!
    Curr. League Avg: 203
    High Game/Series: 279/705
    Arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (15#), Storm IQ Tour Nano (15#), Storm Mix (15#)
    PAP: 3 5/8" - 1/2" --- I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Don't worry, you're left-handed. In two years you'll be able to throw from the parking lot amd get strikes.

lol yeah, what's all this talk about transition and carry down? I very rarely even find the need to change balls during a session...just very slight feet adjustments usually.

Quote Originally Posted by white_rabbitt View Post
    lol yeah, what's all this talk about transition and carry down? I very rarely even find the need to change balls during a session...just very slight feet adjustments usually.
    Welcome to the paradise of the left side of the lane! If you watch most pba tournaments you will notice right handers lofting the gutter, and left handers not even past middle dot

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Welcome to the paradise of the left side of the lane! If you watch most pba tournaments you will notice right handers lofting the gutter, and left handers not even past middle dot
    That is because their ears start popping when lefties get in to deep. Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    That is because their ears start popping when lefties get in to deep. Just kidding.
    Not sure I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Not sure I understand
    People sometimes think that left handers don't have the ability to move to their right and play different angles. Many bowlers right and left handed are not comfortable with different angles. Because of the lower traffic on the left and the fact that moves are not required as much that tends to create jealousy among some right handed bowlers. Every good left handed bowler has to hear that stuff their whole life. Guys like jason couch, johnny petraglia, and ryan ciminelli are just a very few of many examples of lefties that can play big angles with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    People sometimes think that left handers don't have the ability to move to their right and play different angles. Many bowlers right and left handed are not comfortable with different angles. Because of the lower traffic on the left and the fact that moves are not required as much that tends to create jealousy among some right handed bowlers. Every good left handed bowler has to hear that stuff their whole life. Guys like jason couch, johnny petraglia, and ryan ciminelli are just a very few of many examples of lefties that can play big angles with anyone.
    Ah I see. I've always tried to play deep, I'm not a fan of throwing it hard up the line (although I've had to the past month with our home lanes)

I think some righties just like to make excuses! Haha...no, it's cool, I'm used to it. I hear almost as much of the lefty hate in golf as I do in bowling. People fear what they don't understand! lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123