Default Arson Low Flare SOLID - Ball Review

BOWLER INFO:

PAP/Track: 5 1/8” x 1” up
    Axis Rotation: 25 degrees
    Axis Tilt: 12 degrees
    Rev Rate: 425
    Ball Speed: 15-17 mph

LANE CONDITIONS
    Lane Patterns Used: 41' House Shot, 39’ PBA Chameleon Pattern, Kegel Highway to Hell Pattern

BALL LAYOUT: 60 x 4 ˝ x 50

COMMENTS

I was very excited to hear about this ball coming out. With the success of the original Arson Low Flare (ALF), how could you make this ball any better… The ALF Solid definitely handles the transition smoother than the original and is about 4 boards stronger overall at the same time. With the stronger cover than the original, this ball is still clean through the fronts and offers a strong, controllable motion in the mid-lane with continuous movement in the backends. This ball is perfect for the 1st ball out of your bag on the drier medium patterns or if you need control in the mid-lanes on the tournament patterns. The new ALF Solid really blends the patterns well & is a very versatile ball for all types of bowlers.

With the new 3 year warrantee that Hammer provides for this ball, this is a great value to add to your arsenal.

Again, I think this ball will be a must have ball for those that want control in the mids for various types of lane patterns on the drier side. This is one of my favorite pieces in the Hammer line & will be in my bag when bowling tournaments this year. Very versatile ball… You will be very impressed with this ball!

PICTURES AND/OR VIDEOS
    http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...pscz9eemxx.jpg

Love my ALFS!
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"